Our Career Counsellors are here to help our students succeed both in high school and after they graduate at both our SPAEC and EPOS locations. They can also help answer any questions that parents/guardians have about their child's academic and career planning. Our Career Counsellors meet with students individually to discuss their high school plan and develop a post-high school plan.
Our Career Counsellor can also assist with:
- Planning high school courses
- Career assessments & interest inventories
- Researching occupations
- Post-secondary planning and applications
- Writing resume and cover letter
- Finding and applying for scholarships/funding
Throughout the year, Mrs.Madrusiak will meet with all of our students. Parents and students are welcome to request an appointment by either contacting the school or our Career Counsellors directly.
- SPAEC Mrs. Deborah Mandrusiak: email@example.com
- EPOS Mrs. Angele Morrison: Morrange@sperd.ca